If you are a group of 10 or more, why not book a Mayor’s Guides walk especially for your group and tailored to your needs and interests?
What we offer you – apart from a warm welcome to Bath…
- Flexible start times and walks tailored for the length of time you have available
- The minimum number of people for a Mayor’s Guides group walking tour is 10; the maximum is 50.
- We require at least 4 weeks notice for a group walk.
- Our tours usually last approximately 2 hours and cover the main points of Bath’s historical and architectural interest. We do not lead tours inside buildings. If you would like us to cover some special interest please tell us when making the booking.
- In addition, we offer certain themed group walks: the Pulteney Estate, and the Bath Blitz . See below for further details.
- Our tours are usually in English.
- We normally start in the Abbey Churchyard, between the entrances to the Roman Baths and the Pump Room.
- The Mayor’s Guides are all volunteers. We give our services free; we are not paid and do not accept tips.
- We are sorry to say that we cannot, usually, offer group walking tours on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Please note: We do not accept bookings from commercial organisations whose customers pay them to organise tours.
Themed Group Walks
The Pulteney Estate
Leave the old city via Pulteney Bridge to walk Bath’s grandest boulevard. Explore the country’s last remaining Georgian pleasure garden, discover the canal and find hidden gems.
The Bath Blitz
Walk back in time to 1942 when the bombs fell on Bath. Discover the damaged buildings, remember the human cost, hear the stories and live the wartime spirit.
Group Booking Application
Please complete the Group Booking Form below, or click here to open the form in a new window.