When you are a group of 10 or more, please book a Mayor’s Guides Group walk (see application form at the bottom of this page)
In addition to a warm welcome to Bath, we offer you…
- Flexible start times between 9.00 and 16.00 (later in the summer months) but not at 10.30 or 14.00, as these would clash would our regular daily walks).
- We are sorry to say that we do not offer group walking tours on Saturdays or Sundays.
- The minimum number required to book a group walk is 10; the maximum is 60.
- At least four weeks notice is required for a group walk booking.
- Our tours cover the main points of Bath’s historical and architectural interest. We do not lead tours inside buildings. If you would like us to cover some special interest please tell us when making the booking.
- In addition, we offer certain themed group walks: the Pulteney Estate, and the Bath Blitz . See below for further details.
- Our tours are in English.
- The Mayor’s Guides are all volunteers. We give our services free; we are not paid and do not accept tips.
- Our tours normally start in the Abbey Churchyard, in front of our noticeboard which is located between the entrances to the Roman Baths and the Pump Room.
- We reserve the option not to accept a booking request
- Please note: We do not accept bookings from organisations whose customers pay them to organise tours.
Themed Group Walks
The Pulteney Estate
Leave the old city via Pulteney Bridge to walk Bath’s grandest boulevard. Explore the country’s last remaining Georgian pleasure garden, discover the canal and find hidden gems.
The Bath Blitz
Walk back in time to 1942 when the bombs fell on Bath. Discover the damaged buildings, remember the human cost, hear the stories and live the wartime spirit.
Group Booking Application
Please complete the Group Booking Form below, or click here to open the form in a new window.