Booking a place for individuals, friends & families
As a limited number of places is available on each walk, it is necessary to book all places in advance. Please read the information below regarding the walk before booking.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
– Our walking tours are now only available by booking. Sadly, if you arrive without a ticket you may not be able to join a tour. Booking closes 24 hours before each tour.
– Please book one ticket per adult and for each child aged 11 and over. Please enter the name of each person (rather than copying one name on to all tickets). Children under 11 do not need tickets.
– Our walking tours take place entirely outside; we will not be entering any buildings.
– The maximum size of each tour group is limited.
– Visitors should socially distance in line with current government advice.
– Visitors should bring a FACE COVERING with them and consider wearing it throughout the tour or at least if social distancing becomes difficult. This does not apply to children under 11 and those with legitimate exemption.
– Toilet facilities are unlikely to be available for the duration of the tour.
– Please stay away if you show any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
– The Mayor’s Guides will not retain records after the walk but may use them in the unlikely event that a walk has to be cancelled.
In booking your ticket(s) you AGREE that all members of your booking will fulfil the safety requirements noted above.
Please book just the tickets you need. If you have to cancel please do so using the link on your ticket, giving as much notice as possible. This will free up spaces for other visitors.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to showing you around our beautiful city.
Where to find us