What we offer you - apart from a warm welcome to Bath...
- The minimum number of people for a Mayor's Guides group walking tour is 12; the maximum is 50.
- We require at least 4 weeks notice for a group walk.
- Our tours last for 1.5 - 2 hours and cover the main points of Bath's historical and architectural interest. We do not lead tours inside buildings. If you would like us to cover some special interest please tell us when making the booking.
- Our tours are usually in English.
- We normally start in the Abbey Churchyard, between the entrances to the Roman Baths and the Pump Room.
- If you wish to start in the Abbey Churchyard, it is best not to begin at 10.30am or at 2.00pm, to avoid confusion with our general walking tours, which also start there at those times.
- The Mayor's Guides are volunteers. We give our services free; we are not paid and do not accept tips.
- We are sorry to say that we cannot, usually, offer group walking tours on Saturdays or Sundays because of the difficulty of finding volunteer guides at weekends.
- We do not accept bookings from commercial organisations whose customers pay them to organise tours.
Please complete the Group Booking Form below, or click here to open the form in a new window